- Designed for use with Springfield Armory XD, XD(M), XD MOD. 2; Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of springfield armory
- Ultra-lightweight and compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
- No need to Re-Sight laser after battery change
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- This is a Class 3R Laser Product, 640-660 nm, Output <5mW
Using this light/laser combination on subcompact handguns allows for easier identification of potential threats before taking action. Features C4 LED illuminator and a 640-660nm red laser. 100 lumens; 2, 000 candela; 89 beam distance. Runs 1 hour (LED only or LED/laser combo); 11 hours (laser only). parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity; red laser provides long-range targeting. Light/laser module designed for forward and backward compatibility. Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides) to access three modes: laser only, laser/LED combo, LED illumination only. All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries. Uses two Cr1/3n lithium batteries (included). removable cover for easy attachment/removal. Contoured housing securely attaches to trigger Guard. Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant; 1 impact resistance tested.