- High-performance hydration reservoir with wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion; 3-liter capacity (100 ounces)
- Universal Tube Adapter (UTA) fits a variety of water bottles and indoor/outdoor taps and faucets
- Taste-free reservoir with maintenance-free Glass Like liner prevents bio-film build-up
- Patented non-bite Storm push-pull valve for straw-like drinking
- Drinking tube with Cool Weave cover blocks UV light and insulates; compatible with QMT accessories
A high-performance reservoir for Source Tactical hydration systems, the 3-liter WXP bladder features a wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. This WXP Upgrade Kit comes with Source’s Universal Tube Adapter (UTA), which enables you to connect the UTA to a water tap and fill your reservoir directly from the faucet. You can also plug a water bottle’s threaded nozzle into the UTA and let the water flow from the bottle to the reservoir. The UTA expands when a reservoir is full and automatically disconnects if the reservoir is accidentally overfilled. Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning. And the bladder retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. Utilizing an FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent, Grunge Guard Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. The QMT valve tip offers the convenience of disconnecting the valve so the tube can be easily woven through tight opening. Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.