- Introducing the New Wounded Warrior Project Collection
- Knife contains 12 functions to equip you for any adventure - including 2.7" blade (See product description)
- Length 3.6" (91mm) Height 0.6" Weight 2.2oz
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished Cellidor/ABS scales provides sleek durability
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
For every Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Swiss Army Knife sold between May 20, 2016 and June 30, 2017, Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. will donate 5% of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price directly to WWP. The Tinker Swiss Army Knife is a practical, useful and reliable companion that has every tool you need for your everyday adventures. Swiss-made precision engineering features stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS/Celidor and packaged in a box. At 91mm long, the Tinker is prepared for everything and contains 12 functions (Large Blade , Nail File, Nail Cleaner, Scissors, Key Ring, Tweezers, Toothpick). These knives are hand-crafted in Switzerland to guarantee the highest quality and are backed by a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Make it your mission to join Victorinox Swiss Army in supporting Wounded Warrior Project.