- Introducing the New Wounded Warrior Project Collection
- Knife contains 7 functions to equip you for any adventure (Blade, Nail File, Screwdriver, Scissors, Key Ring, Tweezers, Toothpick)
- Length 2.3" (58mm) Height 0.4" Weight 0.8oz
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished Cellidor/ABS scales provides sleek durability
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
For every Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) Swiss Army Knife sold between May 20, 2016 and June 30, 2017, Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. will donate 5% of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price directly to WWP. The Classic Swiss Army Knife is a practical, useful and reliable companion that has every tool you’ll need for everyday adventures. Swiss-made precision engineering features stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS/Celidor and packaged in a box. At 58mm long, the Classic is small enough to fit in your pocket yet still contains 7 functions (Blade, Nail File, Nail Cleaner, Scissors, Key Ring, Tweezers, Toothpick). These knives are hand-crafted in Switzerland to guarantee the highest quality and are backed by a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Make it your mission to join Victorinox Swiss Army in supporting Wounded Warrior Project.