- Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps make sure it doesn't bounce when you move; Whistle buckle for emergency
- Rugged 600 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction with PVC lining, resistant to tears and abrasion; Hands-free hydration hose with bite valve, gently biting the valve opens up the flow of water
- REPLACEABLE 2.5L BLADDER: Includes a 2.5 Liter BPA free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. And include a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink. Enough to get you through a day of hiking, cycling, running or biking
- Sleek and compact design: 19" x 10" x 1.5" in size and 22 ounces in weight; Two front pockets for carry your wallet, keys, phone, towel, smalltool, perfect for hiking, running, biking, walking
- 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
1. Lightweight straps design, much more comfortable.
2. Rugged 600 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction, perfect for hiking, cycling, running or biking
3. Whistle buckle on chest straps for emergency
4. Two front pocketsare very practical, suitable for storing small articles such as mobile phone.
5. Molle system for attaching your extra tactical equipment
6. Integrated breathable mesh pad in the back, breathable and not muggy.
7. The waterproof nylon fabric, prevent the items inside from being wet.
8. if you have problem of plastic taste of the water when you try it, please use Soda Water or Warm Water to remove the this taste for times until this it goes away BEFORE you take it outside for outdoor sports.
9. If the leak problem happens between the hose and the bladder, please Email us on Amazon firstly, we will send you the correct connecting direction pictures for help, please understand that we are not doubt your experience, but our suggestions are HELPFUL mostly.
Please screw the tube to the bottom of the connection, until the rubber ring on the tube is not visible. If there is any leaking problem, please feel free to contact us.