- C4 LED Technology, Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Multi-Function, Push-Button Tactical Tailswitch. One Handed Operation Of Momentary, Variable Intensity Or Strobe Mode
- Anti-Roll Facecap, Removable Pocket Clip
- Length: 3.97 In. (10.08 Cm) Head Diameter: 0.90 In. (2.29 Cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 In. (1.65 Cm)
- IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof To 1 Meter For 30 Minutes.
Streamlight 88032 Protac 1AA Alkaline Flashlight with Holster and Removable Pocket Clip
Compact and powerful, the ProTac series flashlights offer three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. The ProTac 1AA flashlight is a good choice for anyone who needs a bright flashlight they can keep in a pocket. It combines compact size and C4 LED technology, giving users one of the brightest personal carry lights for its size.
The ProTac 1AA flashlight features a multi-function, rubber push-button tactical tail switch which provides convenient one handed operation of momentary, variable intensity, or strobe mode. This TEN-TAP programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only, or low/high.
C4 LED Technology for Extreme Brightness
Powered by 1 “AA” alkaline battery, the ProTac 1AA features C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000-hour lifetime. LED solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
The Advantages of LED Light
An LED is ideal for a light that gets used on a daily basis. No need to worry about breaking the light, since there is no glass or filament, and LEDs rarely require replacement because they can last a lifetime. Save time and money on batteries as well because they will last much longer with an LED than with a regular light bulb.
Built to Last
Designed for durability, the ProTac 1AA is crafted from 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with an anodized finish and has an impact-resistant tempered glass lens that is O-ring sealed. The ProTac 1AA is IPX7 rated waterproof to 1-meter for 30-minutes and 2-meter impact resistance tested.
Dimensions and Weight
Weighing 2.3-ounces (with battery), the ProTac 1AA has a length of 4.16-inches, a barrel diameter of 0.65-inch, and a head diameter of 0.90-inch.
- Anti-roll face cap
- RoHS compliant
- Serialized for positive identification
- Meets applicable European Community directives
- Includes nylon holster, 1 “AA” alkaline battery, and removable pocket clip