- Military quality low-profile hydration pouch with 3-liter WLPS reservoir (100 ounces)
- Securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE/PALS straps
- Offers quick and easy reservoir access for cleaning, draining, refilling
- Non-bite Storm push-pull valve for straw-like drinking; angled design for less tubing
- Drinking tube with Cool Weave cover blocks UV light and insulates; compatible with QMT accessories
A low-profile hydration system, the Razor pouch from Source Tactical is specially designed for integration with MOLLE/PALS-based ballistic vests and load bearing equipment. It comes with the low-profile WLPS hydration reservoir with a 3-liter capacity, drinking tube with Cool Weave cover, and Storm valve for straw-like drinking. The Razor’s ultra-slim design increases comfort for riding in a vehicle or wearing under rucksacks, and makes it easier to operate in tight spaces. It securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE/PALS attachments, and its positioning can be easily changed for a customized fit. The Razor features closed cell insulation to keep liquid cool, a condensation drain port, Velcro strip to hold ID tags, and a Velcro top opening for easy access to refill, clean, or drain the bladder. The pack comes the low-profile, 3-liter WLPS hydration reservoir (BPA and phthalate free). Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning. The user-friendly Widepac slide closure (with airtight seal) provides an extra-wide opening for easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.