- Round bite valve for easy drinking at any angle; compatible with Quick Mate Technology (QMT)
- Delivers high water flow with minimal bite pressure
- 90-degree design allows the tube to be shorter to minimize excess tubing
- Dirt-Shield protective cover keeps valve free of dirt, sand, dust, and pollution
- Compatible with Quick Mate Technology (QMT) such as UTA and other Source accessories
The Helix Bite Valve for QMT-compatible tubes from Source Tactical features a rounded shape for easy drinking at any angle. A retreat spring mechanism with a single-piece bite valve delivers a full flow with just a soft bite and a safety shutoff mechanism that won’t leak under pressure or with prolonged use. The 90-degree design allows the tube to be shorter, minimizing excess tubing around your chest and creating an ideal drinking angle. It also includes a Dirt-Shield protective cover that protects the valve from valve from dirt, sand, dust, mud, and other pollution. This Helix Bite Valve with QMT valve tip offers quick and easy push-button disconnection of the tube and valve, convenient for attaching various accessories as well as weaving the valve through tight openings. It’s compatible with Quick Mate Technology (QMT) such as UTA and other Source accessories. Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.