- Low-profile hydration reservoir leaves more room in your cargo pack; designed for ballistic vest integration; 3-liter capacity (100 ounces)
- Taste-free reservoir with maintenance-free Glass Like liner prevents bio-film build-up
- Grunge Guard Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces
- Patented non-bite Storm push-pull valve for straw-like drinking
- Drinking tube with Cool Weave cover blocks UV light and insulates; compatible with QMT accessories
Specially designed for ballistic vest integration, the low-profile, Widepac Low Profile (WLPS) bladder from Source Tactical reduces the depth of the reservoir, making it easier to insert when it’s full and leaving more space for cargo in your pack. Source’s Glass-Like Film is smoother than standard TPU films with virtually no difference from glass itself, preventing bio-film build up and making the system virtually self-cleaning. And the bladder retains a pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. Utilizing an FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent, Grunge Guard Technology inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. The WLPS comes with comes with the high-flow Storm valve, a push-pull system that’s like drinking from a straw. The QMT valve tip offers the convenience of disconnecting the valve so the tube can be easily woven through tight opening. The 90-degree design allows the tube to be shorter, minimizing excess tubing around your chest and creating an ideal drinking angle. It also comes with a Dirt-Shield protective cover that protects the valve from valve from dirt, sand, dust, mud, and other pollution. The drinking tube’s Cool Weave cover blocks UV light and insulates, keeping your water cool and inhibiting bacteria growth. Source has been a groundbreaker in hydration system technology and is also well known for its tactical gear and hiking sandals. Tested in the most extreme conditions, hundreds of thousands of Source hydration systems are in use in the field.