- Lens - ED (extra-low dispersion glass with dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating
- Prism system - dash (bak-4) and coating - FMC (fully-multi coated)
- Rubber armored body with waterproof, fog proof and shockproof
- Excellent binocular for low light condition works perfectly for birding , safari, outdoor sports
- Prism type -open hinge /roof prism binoculars
The 10×32 knight ED binocular from Snypex features extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and dielectric-coated phase-corrected bak4 roof prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and produces images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multicoated optics that improves light transmission for bright and clear images. The objective and ocular lenses are designed in a 3-group/4-element configuration to precisely control the light path the knight’s open-bridge design helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and provides a large surface area to hold, even with the compact housing. Rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for fog proof performance and makes it submersible to 3.3Ft for up to 15 minutes. The twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eye-wear.