- Modes - 3 conventional brightness levels,disruptor strobe and SOS function.
- Focus - As 4rd picture shown,intense spotlight for long range observation is able to 1340 feet,largest coverage area of up to 12 windows and patio.
- Operation - Either click button to switch flashlights modes,rotating dimmer to adjust the focus.
- Power - 18650 3.7v Rechargeable Battery (Not included) Or 3X AAA Battery (Not included), Direct Charge Applicable When Using Rechargeable Battery.
- Caution - For your safety,DO NOT direct the LED flashlight (Especially tactical/strobe mode) to anyone's eyes.
157 Days to found an excellent manufacturer to produce this product by Reinhardt GEM.
【Model Series】RGEM-02 Tactical Flashlight
【Light Bead Model】 CREE XML-T6
【Lens Material】Optical Convex Mirror
【Color Temperature of Light Source】6000K
【Range】1340 ft Brightness Gradient
【Focus】Rotates the Focus
【Direct Charge】Only Applicable When Using 18650 Battery (Not included)
【Power】18650 3.7v Battery (Not included) Or 3X AAA Battery (Not included)
【Size】13.5 cm*2.5 cm (Diameter)
Know it Before Purchase
1.DO NOT direct the flashlights to the eyes.
2.Do not over-voltage use, the voltage should not exceed 4.2V b.
3.Please do not reverse battery root to avoid burning circuit board.Non-professionals DO NOT open the circuit board.
4.Lithium battery has no memory,So Using it means can be charged at any time.Do NOT overcharge and over discharge.Use anti-overcharge, anti-reverse, anti-short circuit of the “three anti” charger (Package inside included)
5.Ensure that the battery power and installed in the correct direction of the battery, do not use different brands of AAA batteries, old and new AAA batteries can not be mixed.
6.Long storage and transportation, please remove the battery.
7.When the battery power is low, a torch will not shift or darken the brightness of the question, At this point, the torch should be shut down immediately and replace the battery.
Just need 3 modes (High/Low/Strobe) tactical flashlight?
We also offer it,please refer this link to view: