- Patent pending Frame Locking System - Available in Active or Passive Retention (details below)
- Maintains natural draw while still allowing virtually any accessory to be mounted
- Holster will only work with the ReCover Tactical CC3 H Grip and Rail System installed
- Active push button retention that encourages proper finger placement that will work with or without the accessory attached
- Compatible with virtually all rail mounted accessories
The Recover HC11 Passive Lock Holster is designed to hold any 1911 that uses the Recover CC3H grip and rail system. The holster allows for a natural draw, and is compatible with most pistol rail mounted accessories on the market, making it the last holster you will ever need to purchase. Features the Patent pending Frame Locking System with universal fit for railed accessories. Currently available for standard size 1911s that use a Recover CC3H grip and rail system. Available in Active or Passive Lock as well as right-hand or left-hand draw, and comes with a removable paddle that is compatible with other aftermarket accessories. The CC3H Grip and Rail System (not included) is the simplest way to add a rail to your 1911, easy installation – No gunsmith or permanent modifications required. Made from High-Grade Reinforced Polymer – Will not break or damage your gun and is a universal fit for most standard sized 1911 model pistols. Holster FAQ What is the difference between Active and Passive Retention? Active Retention requires the pressing of the button on the side of the holster to “unlock” the gun from the holster. Passive Retention holds the gun in place and will allow you to draw the firearm simply by pulling with a little extra force.