- (1 Pair Walkie Talkies) UHF 400-470MHz, 16 Channels --- (License Free) Enables to contact your partner in a long range about 2 Miles (Max in OUTDOOR Open Field, it exactly depends on your surroundings).
- DCS and CTCSS Function --- It can shield external interference signal and reduce noises.
- USB Charger --- (Your outdoor partner) Charging even you are outside with car charger/power bank.Most of your USB Charger is suitable for this convenient charging, You may use a PC charger, Car charger, mobilephone charger to charge it.
- Build-in LED Emergency Flashlight --- Expose yourself location to ask for help in emergency.
- Wide Application --- This walkie talkies are perfect for security guard, supermarket connection, construction area or field/outdoor adventure and survival, biking and so on.
This radio is helpful for the following circumstances: security guard, supermarket connection, construction area indication.It is also helpful for field survival, biking and hiking.
It is very easy to use these. All you need is turn these two to the same channel (16 channel to be chosen), push a button, and you can hear from your mate.
Antenna Impedance: 50ohm
Rated Voltage: 3.7V DC
Output power: < 5W
Battery type: Li-ion battery
Battery capacity: 1500mAh
Dimension(Lx Wx H): 60x 33x 115mm(Not Antenna)
Dual band or Single band: Single band
Dual frequency or Single frequency: Single frequency
Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHz
Memory Channel: 16
CTCSS/DCS function: Yes
Build-in LED Emergency Flashlight: Yes
Low battery alarm: Yes
Power saving function: Yes
Chinese and English voice prompt: Yes
VOX Function: NO
PC software programmable: Yes
2 x Portable radio
2 x Earphones
2 x Antenna
2 x Li-ion battery pack
2 x Belt clip
2 x sling
2 x User’s manual
Note:Please do not use this walkie talkie with other brand’s walkie talkies.
Warranty: This Proster PST78 Two-Way Radio Provides 18 Months Warranty.
Note: PLS kindly use this equipment legally in the US, as the radios need to be set up on the correct frequencies licenced from the US regulatory body Office of Communications.