- Makes questionable water bacteriologically suitable to drink
- Easy to use, water is ready in 30 minutes - One bottle of 50 water purification tablets will treat 25 quarts of water
- Ideal for hiking, backpacking, natural disasters and emergency water preparedness
- A reliable backup and compliment to water filters
- Proven effective against Giardia Lamblia when used as directed
Potable Aqua Water Treatment Tablets
Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations, and anyone else who needs to drink water of questionable quality, these Portable Aqua iodine tablets will disinfect contaminated drinking water in a pinch. The tablets–which are intended for short-term or limited emergency use only–make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking, proving effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed.
Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 mg of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 mg of titratable iodine when released into water. Within 30 minutes, the iodine will have penetrated the cell walls of the microorganisms, rendering them inactive and making the water bacteriologically suitable to drink.
For use only when drinking water is of questionable quality. Is not for use on a continuous basis. Read the complete product label and follow all directions for use.