- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstands drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F
- Fits 9mm, 40S&W, 357SIG, and 45GAP (sub-compact, compact and full size) models only. Will not fit .45 ACP models, or XDM frames
- Enhances control and comfort without sacrificing concealability
- Blends with the contours and texture of the handgun and have a factory appearance
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-TrackTM for those that rotate magazine usage
The Pearce PG-XD provides control and comfort without sacrificing concealability. It blends with the contours and texture of the handgun to maintain a factory appearance. They are made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F. These units replace the magazine base plate. They do not alter the capacity of the magazine and provide better comfort by adding approximately 5/8 inch of gripping surface.