- Outter Shell - 3-layer fabric construction that deflects wind, wicks away moisture, and retains body heat. Durable, lightweight , breathable and water-resistant.
- Lining - soft fleece to maintain warmth and to allow skin to breathe. Removable hood - fleece lined stand up collar.
- Zippered Pockets - shoulder pocket on each arm; forearm pocket on left arm; two front slash, zippered chest pockets; two zippered back pockets with mesh interior; vent zipper under each arm.
- 4'' x 4'' loop side of hook & loop on each shoulder for patch attachment. Drawstring waist and hood. Elastic, hook & loop adjustable wrist cuffs.
- Available in black, coyote brown and olive drab. Sizes XS-4XL.
Designed with specific end users in mind, the Maelstrom? TAC PRO Soft Shell Jacket is engineered with three-layer integrated shell fabric technology which prevents water penetration, defects wind, while wicking away moisture and retaining body heat. Underneath the shell is soft fleece lining, providing extra comfort and warmth. Multiple zippered pockets are constructed throughout the jacket for ample storage and easy access to your tactical gears. Drawstring waist and hood is designed to ensure professional fit and look. Highly recommended outfit choice for tactical, airsoft, as well as outdoor enthusiasts who demand comfort, fit and functionality.