- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable from each other without magnifcation.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
HHS Features the EXPS3-4 with a G33.STS magnifier for engaing threats in close quarter combat situations and quickly transforming to a 500 m surveillance or targeting situation. Instant transition is achieved through a quick switch to side (STS) mount that offers a simple quick disengatement of the magnifier. This durable, night vision compatible system offers a wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions. After extensive testing of various optical sights, US Special Operations Command (SSOCOM) has standardized on the HWS as its weapon optic for close quarter battle. Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversely-mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the Extreme-XPS3-4 (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal. Battery life is 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12.