- 5-IN-1 SURVIVAL TOOL: High Quality Compass. Flint Fire Starter. Fire Scrapper inside the buckle, use it also as Emergency Knife. Emergency Whistle, creates noise levels of up to 100db
- SUITABLE FOR ANY TRIP - Whether you are planning for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic or hunting, this paracord bracelet is an ideal choice for any trip. Be prepared should an emergency situation arise.
- FASHIONABLE & FUNCTIONAL: Made of ultra-strong, military-grade 550 Paracord with built-in compass, fire-starter and emergency knife & whistle.
- LIGTHWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Make the Dream On Paracord Bracelet an indispensable survival accessory for any camping, fishing, hiking or hunting trip.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY. Every bracelet is accompanied with a Lifetime Warranty. If you find any worries with your amazing paracord survival bracelet, let our support know and we will refund you 100%. Click the ADD TO CART button NOW to ensure you receive the most comfortable, durable, & functional paracord bracelet on Amazon
The Dream On paracord bracelet with fire starter inside provide you survive heating tools when it’s emergency. You can even carry out everyday and it will not get in the way, perhaps at a critical moment a big help.You can open it as a rope when necessary.
Bracelet size: 9inch(L) * 0.78inch(W)
Can be completely disassembled in three minutes.
Be used as card buckle:with high decibel survival whistl, fire starter and compass
Maximum tension resistance : 550lbs
Flint / Fire Starter: It can start fires, in order to survive for boiling water, cooking game etc.
Scraper: can be used as a knife.
Compass: Accurately provide directional assistance.
Whistle: Used for signalling help.
Unraveled paracord string: Essential for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear. As stylish decoration wearing in daily life. Ideal accessory for Camping, Boating, Hunting, Hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Here are some of the things you can do with it:
Create fishing lines, binding rafts or make a makeshift shelter; Use it for Tourniquet, Gear repair, make a landyard or lash cargos; Start a fire even when wet, use compass to navigate, use the whistle to call for help or scare animals away.
How to start fire?:
1. Find some inflammable materials such as dry leaves, dry grass, pine needles or twigs.
2. Use the scraper to scrap the magnesium into powder slowly until the powder is enough, put the inflammable materials and powder together.
3. Spark up the pile of powder with strong force quickly so that the setting spark will ignite the powder.