- A must-have emergency lifesaving tool can make a huge difference between life and death, and should be in every vehicle
- Use it in case you are trapped underwater or fire, and your seat belt cannot be released
- Solid material with double-sided, steel strike point for breaking side window glass (not windshield)
- Protected razor-sharp blade cuts easily through safety belts to free trapped driver and passengers
- Compact, lightweight, proven to work, easy to fit in glove box, or door pocket. In a nice package, ideal gift for all occasions
A peace of mind safety tool for escaping your vehicle in case of emergency
First of all, we, the sellers, also as commercial licensed drivers and professional driving instructors, hope you will never never need to use this tool. So please drive safely. But imagine you or someone get trapped in a vehicle under water or fire, the powered windows are not functioning, or the seat belt cannot be released. This essential tool can ASSIST you or help others to escape. .
Compact and lightweight, only 7.5″L x 3″W x 1.5″H, 5 ounces, easy to fit in glove box, central console, or door pocket. A plastic holder is included for convenient mounting. Our hammer is in high quality and proven to work but our price is less than many on the market. Once your item is delivered, you may use the link on the package, or the link on our follow up email (the only email we will send to you), to watch our live product testing video. You will see how the hammer works and learn how to use it with confidence in an emergency.
Highly recommended by firefighters, rescue workers, and AAA. In fact, many our customers bought one for each of their vehicles by considering this recommendation.
Each hammer is in a nice protected blister pack, making it a perfect gift for your loved ones, and yourself. Click “Add to Cart” get one now,
We provide life time warranty. Contact seller directly for replacement details. Or if for any reason you are not satisfied with the item, simply return it for a full refund or exchange. No questions asked.
For easy accessibility, please unwrap the package and place the hammer to a convenient location of your car. Consult a certified technician before using screws to install this hammer as it may damage your vehicle’s electrical wiring. Or you may adhere it easily to the vehicle with Velcro.