- Fits beretta 92/96 (not elite/brigadier or m9a1)
- Flexible thigh platform
- Y-harness suspension System distributes weight
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles
- Quick holster mounting and dismounting
- Fits Beretta 92/96 (not Elite/Brigadier or M9A1) with USMC Medallion
- Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size and Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket
- Quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting and offers accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
- Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA Auto Lock release
Made specifically to meet the demands of Tactical operations, the level 2 Tactical holster gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location. It also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior Maneuverability. Features: flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size; y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket; quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting; accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, Mag cases, etc.; rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding; Passive retention detent adjustment screw and serpa auto lock release; reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique; immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased Officer safety; full-length holster body protects rear sights; same drawing technique for undercover, Tactical, and duty; and a hole in holster body for bungee retention if desired.