- Draw weight: 130 lbs
- Allows for the integration of a crank cocking device
- Finger reminders pass through fore grip
- Perfect for women and small-framed hunters
- Adjustable butt stock
- Complete with Quiver, 3 - 20" Arrows, Premium Red Dot Sight and Rope Cocking Device
- Climate controlled storage and waxing the string every ten shots is highly recommended. When loading crossbow always make sure odd colored arrow fletching is down.
- Read user's manual thoroughly and reference safety videos before using
The compact Recruit Compound is the perfect size for small-framed hunters, making it easy to handle while still having enough speed for the hunt. At 300 FPS, 130 lbs. draw weight and 80 foot pounds of energy, this bow can take down any game the hunter would like to pursue. Adjustable butt stock gives the shooter the option to keep the bow as they grow and easily make any adjustments needed.
Always inspect the crossbow and arrows before firing. Bent or damaged arrows/nocks are not safe to fire and should be discarded or repaired. Never dry-fire the crossbow (shoot without an arrow). Dry firing will void the warranty and can result in damage to the string, cables, and limbs, possibly causing personal injury.
Always use suitable crossbow arrows, such as Barnett 20″” carbon arrows with half moon nocks. Arrows of improper stiffness or mass weight may damage the string, cables, and limbs, voiding the warranty and possibly causing personal injury. Prior to cocking your crossbow, be sure to apply lubewax to your string, cables, and flight track.