- Velocity: 315 FPS
- Includes 3 arrows
- Smooth 3.5 lb trigger pull
- Complete crossbow package, includes quick-detach quiver, bolts, and premium red dot sight
- Sleek, military-style stock; high energy wheels; synthetic string and cable system
- Shoots at 315 feet per second with 150-pound draw weight
- Climate controlled storage and waxing the string every ten shots is highly recommended. When loading crossbow always make sure odd colored arrow fletching is down.
- Read user's manual thoroughly and reference safety videos before using.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.
New for 2011- Barnett introduces the Jackal Crossbow Package. The Jackal’s stock design is unique to our crossbow line up.The weight and power of this bow makes a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a “high priced” bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone. Barnett Jackal Crossbow Features: Its sleek military syle stock is lightweight and compact Quad Limb High energy wheels Syntehtic string and cable system producing fast arrow speeds Barnett’s new ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. tirgger pull. Picatinny / Weaver Rail Divided foregrip for comfortablel hand placement. AVi Foot Stirrup AVi Bolt Retainer Barnett Jackal Crossbow Specifications: Draw Weight: 150 lbs. Lbs of Energy: 105 ft. Power Stroke: 12″ FPS: 315 Physical Weight: 7 lbs. Length: 32.5 ” Width: 26.5 ” Recommended Bolt: 18 or 20 ” Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package Includes: Jackal Crossbow Quiver Three (3) 20″ arrows 28mm Single Red Dot Scope