- The Taclite Pro Pant is engineered from authentic Taclite 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop fabric which makes them lightweight and durable. They provide outstanding comfort and performance in harsh field conditions, professional, recreational, and otherwise
- The Teflon fabric treatment protects against stains, spills, and soil to keep your pants looking their best
- With comfort features like an action waistband, a fully gusseted crotch and double-reinforced seat and knees you will be prepared for running, kneeling, crawling, and hustling your work demands
- The Taclite Pro Pants have many operational features which include extra pockets sized for tactical use, 5.11's strap-and-slash seat pockets, YKK zippers, Prym snaps and a hip mounted D-ring to hold keys or ID
- The durability of the Taclite Pro Pants is unmatched with triple-stich reinforcement and extensive bartacking at major seams and stress points with a total of 74
The Tactile EMS Pants are constructed with an ultra lightweight Rip Stop fabric for breathability in hot weather. A self-adjusting waistband and gusseted crotch provides enhanced mobility while on the job. Full-size cargo pockets with internal dividers and external EMS specific pockets. Utility pockets at the calf.