- Proprietary Polarized Lens Technology Adds 99.9% Polarization to reduce glare off water and other reflective surfaces; smoke distortion-free 8 base lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- Gloss Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning/lens bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
(as of 05/30/2023 10:01 UTC - Details)
Climb Polarized Eyewear features smoke lenses which provide maximum glare reduction, won’t distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.