- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Sized for a 24 hour mission with generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top exterior book-end pockets with non-scratching fleece-lined organization, two exterior, side, flat, zippered pockets, One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
Constructed of water-resistant 1050-denier nylon, the RUSH backpack will go the distance. We use self-repairing YKK nylon coil zippers throughout and our high-impact plastic side release buckles, tri-glide fasteners, and other hardware are not affected by differences in climate. Metal grommets and zipper sliders are coated to match the pack and for resistance to corrosion. The features, materials, and design of the RUSH 12 Backpack make it a superior value. 5.11 Tactical packs are in use by law enforcement, first responder, and Military units and other demanding professionals around the world.