- C4 LED Technology, Impervious To Shock With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Multi-Function, Push-Button Tactical Tailswitch. One Handed Operation Of Momentary, Variable Intensity Or Strobe Mode
- Anti-Roll Facecap, Removable Pocket Clip
- Length: 5.97 In (15.16 Cm) Major Diameter: 0.90 In. (2.29 Cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.65 In. (165 Cm)
- IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof To 1 Meter For 30 Minutes.
Streamlight ProTac Tactical Flashlight 2AA with White LED Includes 2 AA Alkaline Batteries and Holster
Using two alkaline batteries, the ProTac 2AA is a versatile personal carry light the size of a marker that still gives users plenty of bright light. Compact and powerful, the ProTac series flashlights offer three different user selectable programs and the latest in power LED technology. The combination of small size and output from the C4 LED result in one of the brightest tactical personal carry lights for its size. The ProTac 2AA features a multi-function, rubber push-button tactical tail switch for easy one-handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe modes. The TEN-TAP programmable switch allows the user to select one of three different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default), high only and low/high. Market applications include, but are not limited to, law enforcement, security, emergency medical services, sporting goods, and personal use.
- Serialized for positive identification
- Meets applicable European Community directives
- Includes anti-roll face cap, removable pocket clip, two AA alkaline batteries and nylon holster
Bright and Powerful LED Technology
Featuring C4 LED technology for extreme brightness, the ProTac 2AA is impervious to shock with a 50,000-hour lifetime. Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. While operating on High mode it provides 155 lumens and 53,300 candela peak beam intensity; on Low mode it provides 11 lumens and 200 candela peak beam intensity.
The ProTac 2AA is powered by two lithium batteries (included in purchase). It features a run time of 2 hours on High mode, 36 hours on Low mode, and 4 hours on Strobe.
Built to Last
Designed for durability, the ProTac 2AA features anodized aluminum construction with an impact-resistant tempered glass lens that is O-ring sealed. IPX7 rated for waterproof operation to 1 meter for 30 minutes, it is also 2-meter impact resistance tested and includes an unbreakable pocket clip and an anti-roll head.
Weighing 3.4 ounces with batteries, the ProTac 2AA has a length of 6.14 inches, with a major diameter of 0.90 inches and a barrel diameter of 0.65 inches.