- Capacity: 34L, 2073 CU in. When measured in accordance with Standard ASTM F2153
- Inner Main Compartment: 18" x 10" x 5", Inner Secondary Compartment: 16" x 9" x 3"
- Outer Top Compartment: 5" x 8" x 3", Outer Bottom Compartment: 10" x 8" x 3"
- Material: 600D Polyester, Double-Stitched Grab Handle, Ventilated Mesh Padding for Strap & Back Area
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Utility-Style Cord Pulls, Side and Front Load Compression System
With a 34L capacity per Active Standard (measured in accordance with ASTM F2153) , the five zippered compartments provide plenty of space to secure large tools and gear as well as compartments and pockets to organize small components. The rear most zippered compartment is great for carrying a water bladder as it has an output for the drink tube, or it could be used to carry a standard size 15 inch laptop instead. When full, the Bravo measures 18.5″ tall, 14″ deep, and 11″ wide
Built with a focus on quality and functionality, the Bravo’s outer shell material is durable 600D polyester with extra reinforcement at load bearing seams and strap connection points. Ventilated mesh padding on the shoulder straps and back area provides superior comfort and air flow. Each side has a 3″ x 2″ Velcro loop pad to attach any standard embroidered or PVC Velcro patch. All excess strap material can easily be secured with our strap retention system, keeping your straps neat and away from any possible snag hazards while moving through terrain.
Internally the compartments feature organizational pockets for securing and separating gear. For security, the cord pulls can be cinched together by zip tie, cord, or through the suspension straps to deter would-be pickpockets. External MOLLE webbing is stitched according to military specifications, with 1″ tall webbing and standard 1″ spacing. This webbing is compatible with MOLLE pouches and accessories, creating the ability for the user to build a fully modular pack system.