- Contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie rations, to last one person up to three days
- USCG approved for 5 year shelf life within its durable, air sealed Mylar packaging to ensure preservation under all climatic conditions
- Non-thirst provoking, with a pleasant Lemon flavor. Kosher and it meets the dictates for Halal
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements this product does not contain cholesterol or tropical oils
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22F to 149F)
Emergency Food Bar Rations – Survival Gear: 3600 Calorie Bar of Ready-to-Eat Rations: These ready-to-eat food rations are full of essential vitamins and minerals, and are designed to ensure survival during catastrophic events. With a lengthy 5 year shelf life you are sure to have a long lasting product for those “Just in case” moments. Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie rations, which allows a person to get their full nutrition in a challenging situation. Each complete food bar is packaged in a water resistant, highly durable, and air sealed Mylar packaging. For marine based environments, the recommended consumption is two squares per person, per day or 800 calories. For land based environments, the recommended consumption is three bars per person per day, or 1200 calories. Made in the USA. 1 lb 8 Oz.