- 85 Grams of ThermaTech insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment
- 600 denier ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot zippers for easy on and off with articulated knees for comfort and an adjustable waist
- Boot gaiters with grippers form a Seamless Integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out
- Zippered hand warmer style pockets along with a zippered fly and boot zippers for easy on and off access
Arctix women’s snow pants provide women with comfort and warmth when playing or working in the cold. Our women’s ski pants and snowboard pants are perfect for snowboarding, skiing, hunting, fishing, staying warm at cold football or hockey game, or clearing the snow after a storm. If you’re on the slopes, Arctix snowboarding gear will keep you looking good and feeling good. Arctix is the #1 supplier of black bottoms to the snow sports industry, offering high-quality, value-priced Snow pants, Ski Pants & Bib Overalls. Arctix bottoms are perfect for active sport lifestyles, including snowboarding, skiing, playing outdoors, working in the snow, shoveling or blowing snow, ice fishing, hunting and attending outdoor sporting events. Arctix snow and ski pants are designed for maximum comfort and motion. Our standard insulated cargo pant is a winner and a top choice of our customers. Traditional cargo construction combined with Arctix value creates a pant that fits every consumers needs! The shell of these cargo pants are dobby with W/R + W/P 3000mm thermalock coating. The full side zips for easy on/ off over boots, along with boot gaiters with grippers form a semless integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The 600 denier ballistic is used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear. These pants also offer an articulated knee for comfort and also has an adjustable waist and includes a O-ring for Keys, Gloves, and/or Lift Ticket, belt loops, and zippered hand warmer style pockets, dual cargo pockets, along with a zippered fly. The 85 grams ThermaTech insulation offeres warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment and are also wind & water resistant. These relaxed fit pants are machine washable, making them perfect for outdoor activities. They come in XS through XL in black with 210T taffeta lining.