- Proprietary Polarized Lens Technology Adds 99.9% Polarization to reduce glare off water and other reflective surfaces
- Gloss Black GrilamidTM TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision, adjustable soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won’t distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-ShellTM coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. SeleniteTM polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with GrilamidTM TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.5.11 Tactical eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.