- Tactical Touch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort. (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Synthetic leather suede palm; synthetic leather grip pads
- Neoprene and Velcro wrist closure; reinforced pull tab
- Reinforced finger joints; reinforced saddle between thumb and index finger
- Breathable stretch nylon back panel
Our most popular glove, the Tac-A2 is an all-around duty and tactical glove and an excellent value. The Tac A2 glove features our patented TacticalTouch fingertip construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out, or irritate you. Synthetic leather grip pads protect your palm and the saddle between thumb and index finger, and improve wear-life. The palm-side breathable synthetic suede is durable and improves your touch and grasp, wet or dry. The stretch nylon back panel lets your hands breathe, keeps you comfortable and, like the rest of the glove, dries fast if it gets wet. We added a sweat wipe on the thumb and the stretch neoprene and Velcro wrist closure with a reinforced pull tab maintains a secure fit and keeps debris out of your gloves. The lightweight construction of our Tac A2 glove allows better sensitivity during pat-downs than most leather gloves and they are snug enough for use as a shooting glove. Our patented fingertip construction also enables you to do more with your gloves on, reducing the chance of injury or losing a glove because you had to take it off.